Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wool Diaper Cover

So...it may or may not work, but I finished my first wool diaper cover!!! I will be lanolizing it tonight! I am very excited to try it and tweak it a little to make it perfect. It isn't a soaker...as you can see...it's just a cover. I decided to try these first because it is so extremely hot here and it is the middle of summer!



Hey, if any of you have actually tried wool soakers and/or diaper covers, I would like your feedback on how this one looks. I'm flying a bit blind here. I had one mom tell me that she wouldn't personally ever buy a wool soaker that tied shut. She prefers a drawstring. I would love to know your opinions. Would you buy a wool soaker that tied, buttoned, or had elastic in it? Is drawstring the only way to go? Let me know.



2 comments: