Friday, July 2, 2010

Show us your life - Show us what you make!

Thank you Kelly's Korner!!


Here's a little glimpse into the heart of Mama Nettie! My Sweet Mother was teaching me to crochet when I could just barely walk by myself! I know I could make a chain stitch when I was 3 years old! My life revolves around my God and my beautiful family. This crochet business stemmed off of that, entirely by the hand of God! Here are a few of my favorite creations, worn by some of my favorite people!
My Niece S (6 months old), sporting a stylish headwrap!


My sweet friend Kristin, wearing a simple flower headband.


Kristin's niece Zoe Dean in my first hanging cocoon photo prop. (I know that all of you photographers out there are cringing at my photography skills! But...you do your best with what you've got, or in my case, with what you haven't got!)
And these are my sock monkey shorties! They were a special order from my friend Brandi and I think that they turned out great! They are probably my favorite creation in the last year!! 100% wool, ready to lanolize and use as a cloth diaper cover/wool soaker!

I absolutely love a challenge and have never seen something that I couldn't make! If you have a crochet wish, comment on this post and we'll see if we can't make it come true!!

Thanks for visiting MamaNettie'sCrochet on Blogspot! Shop Mama Nettie's Crochet on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment